Friday, August 5, 2016

Holiday Trio

We're still creating in groups of three this week ... here are our holiday trio creations:


Lauren says, "This week my trio is a collection of blinged up baubles leftover from other projects. I tried combining them with several different backgrounds in various colors, but rather to my surprise, this is the combination I liked best. I'm not sure I've ever made a holiday card that was mostly black before... but I think I like it! My layout comes from the current Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge." 



Stephanie says, "My card features a trio of mondo poinsettias, a trio of leaf clusters and a three-word sentiment ... a trio of trios."

Remember you have until 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, August 10th to link up on the original post (just below this one). Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:16:16.

No comments: