Friday, August 22, 2014

The Hanukkah Song, Verse Two!

We're still having fun creating cards for our friends and relations who celebrate the other winter holidays other than Christmas, and we're even making some general winter-themed cards.

We'd love for you to scroll down to the link up post and join us in that endeavor! 

Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "I went hybrid again this week, creating a collage in photoshop that I printed on an inkjet transparency, then adorned with chunky glitter chipboard letters and lots of machine stitching to add texture and interest. You may notice that there really aren't any specifically Hanukkah-themed products here, I've let the colors and the sentiment do the work for me!"


Stephanie says,"My go-to theme for non-Christmas cards to send in December is Peace.  I combined the bold Peace sentiment from SRM Stickers with a gorgeous Penny Black Starry Night Sticker using this week's Retro Sketch."


No comments: