Friday, June 13, 2014

Red and Green, Redux

We're still loving the traditional red and green palette of Christmas, and judging by the gorgeous cards in the gallery, you are too! There's still plenty of time to link up your masterpieces, and we hope you will! Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "Making a holiday card when you've just moved and your entire studio is in boxes is a new challenge for me ... but I managed to pull it off, even if it is very simple ... and I had to take my picture with my phone (I know I'll find my camera eventually).  Thankfully I found my scrapbox and a few embellishments ... I will be so glad when I have my studio back in order.  My layout is from Stick it Town Tuesday Sketch Challenge."


Lauren says, "One of the best parts about working with the traditional Christmas colors is how verrrrrrry much choice there is amongst one's stash. Because EVERY Christmas line ever produced has used at least a little red and green... and it can all be made to work together! Don't you just love it when that happens?!"


Remember, you have until Wednesday, June 18th to link-up your Red & Green creations.

No comments: