Friday, August 23, 2013

Saint Nick-Tac-Toe

We're still having fun with our Tic Tac Toe game this week ... love all of the creative cards we're seeing in the gallery.  Here's a reminder of your creative choices:



Here's what we did on our second attempt at this holiday game:



Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "I went straight down the middle this time... literally... by choosing the center column of Glitter/Bling + Red/Green + Santa. The adorable Imaginisce rub-ons did most of the work for me, I only needed to add some pretty red and green papers, a glittery sentiment rub-on, and a few tiny red rhinestones... et voila: I'm another card closer to a stress-free December!"




Stephanie says, "I must confess, I did another double tic-tac-toe this week (those who know me are not surprised).  I went diagonal  using die cuts from Crate Paper's Peppermint collection ... both red & green ... and wood grain dry embossing on my bottom banner.  I also scored a tic-tac-toe across the top with itty bits of bling in the middle of my snowflakes ... and the tiniest little snowman I've ever seen inside the snow globe.  The layout is this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge."

Remember to link-up before Wednesday at 6pm EST.

1 comment:

Marie Bingaman said...

Boy Stef, you almost need magnifying glasses to see that snowman!! Great cards ladies!